[Condor-users] condor fortran question

Hi,

I have a large fortran job and I'm getting ready to scale it, here is my submission script
> cat pde.submit
Universe   = vanilla
Executable = pde
Arguments  = $(Process)
Log        = log/pde.log
Output     = out/pde.$(Process).out
Error      = error/condor.$(Process).error
Requirements = (Arch == "INTEL" && OpSys == "OSX")

transfer_input_files = f.dat,pde.in
should_transfer_files = YES
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
notification = NEVER
Queue 20

meanwhile, when I submit this job, instead of sticking output/error in the file that it actually creates, it gets stuck in a _condor_stdout _condor_stderr file instead.

Why is that happening, what can I do to fix this, i'm looking to scale this up to running a few hundred thousand instances...

Once pde is a compiled fortran executable..
Ryan Lewis (Student)
Algorithms Consultant
Research Computing
ryan.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx