Re: [Condor-users] Need to reset Quill

The problem is, we had someone submit 40,000+ jobs in the system and we'd rather wipe it out than wait for all of them to be cleaned up.

On Jan 6, 2009, at 4:55 PM, Ian Chesal wrote:

During troubleshooting of a problem, quill was turned off for
some time, then turned back on, and now it's out of synch
regarding jobs in the system. I've disabled it and am looking
for a way to wipe the DB or reset quill without going through
the entire install process again.

It may take time but Quill should "replay" everything that's happened
since it last updated the database and catch up. If there have been a
lot of jobs in and out of your system it could take it a while. I've
seen Quill take a few hours to catch up in our system.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments. Thank you.