Re: [Condor-users] condor 7.2 on windows--dumb batch file fails that worked on 7.1.0

Hi Grant:

I've tried to reproduce your problem, but your batch file seems
to work well for me under 7.2.0.  Could you possibly bump up the
debug level for the logs, attach your configuration file and
a listing of the submit file?  (I imagine the submit file is about
as interesting as the batch file, so maybe it won't be much
help... but who knows.)

Regards,
-B