[Condor-users] Condor's benchmarks

On start up, Condor performs some benchmarks and reports the MIPs and kFLOPs value in the machine's list of ClassAds.

For a multi-core or multi-CPU machine, are these values per-core/CPU or for the machine as a whole? The values are reported for each slot which initially led me to believe the figure is solely for that slot, but a 4-way dual-core box here reports exactly the same MIPs and kFLOPs value for each slot. I'd have expected some small variation between them.

--
Liam Gretton                                    L.Gretton@xxxxxxxxxxx
IT Services                                   http://www.lboro.ac.uk/