Re: [Condor-users] getenv = true not sending PATH environment variable in 7.2.0

Torrin Jones wrote:
 The code for grabbing the env hasn't changed since March 2007. You
didn't mention what version you are coming from.

Thanks for getting back to me.  I don't think any of the characters that you
mentioned are in my PATH statement, but I'll check anyway.

These are the condor versions that I've used where the PATH environment
variable goes through . . .

6.8.5
7.0.1
7.0.5

So basically, it "fails" on the newest stable version (7.2.0).  I don't use
development versions.

A quick diff suggests this code is the same in 7.0 and 7.2 (and 6.8.5 for that matter) - so either the PATH is at fault or something else is going on.

Best,

matt