Re: [Condor-users] getenv = true not sending PATH environment variable in 7.2.0

I'm seeing something funky with how PATH is getting passed through
Condor.  Using Process Explorer to look at the environment of a running
job, I see the following on my execute box:

For the condor_starter process, only one PATH environment variable:
	PATH=C:\test\path\that\does\not\exist;C:\Program
Files\Perl\bin\;C:\windows\system32;C:\windows;C:\windows\System32\Wbem;
C:\condor\bin

For the job_wrapper.bat process (set using USER_JOB_WRAPPER), TWO PATH
environment variables, PATH and Path (case being the differentiator)
	PATH=C:\test\path\that\does\not\exist;C:\Program
Files\Perl\bin\;C:\windows\system32;C:\windows;C:\windows\System32\Wbem;
C:\condor\bin
	Path=C:\Program
Files\Perl\bin\;C:\windows\system32;C:\windows;C:\windows\System32\Wbem;
C:\condor\bin

All child processes of the job_wrapper.bat also had two PATH entries.
It appears that when you echo %PATH%, it uses the PATH variable (rather
than Path), so you end up seeing the PATH from the execution machine.
PATH is used by Windows, so the Path set by Condor seems to be ignored.

Note: I added C:\test\path\that\does\not\exist to the path on my execute
machine only.

The submit file I used was:

executable = test.bat
run_as_owner = true
getenv = true
output = $(CLUSTER).output.log
error = $(CLUSTER).error.log
log = $(CLUSTER).log
queue

test.bat:
hostname
set

rem simple VBScript that just does WScript.Sleep 50000
rem so I have time to inspect the environment
C:\condor\bin\sleep.vbs

Coop