Re: [Condor-users] condor_exec.exe

> If anyone else out there is successfully running a pool of any
> sort of size on windows on 7.2.0 I'd love to know.

Matt, I backed out of my 7.0.x -> 7.2.0 upgrade plan here at Altera but
it wasn't because the binaries were non-functional. The new procd daemon
that takes care of thread clean up and improves privledge separation (or
so the readme says) takes *forever* to kill off a job when a claim
preempts a running job and it was causing havoc with our preemption
policy. I haven't had a chance to try 7.2.0 out with the no-procd option
yet to see if things are sane.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.