[Condor-users] Problems running version 7.2.0

Hello to all,

I have a windows condor pool of 22 nodes. I was testing version 7.2.0 on my computer before doing anything on my actual condor farm which all run on version 7.0.5 but I noticed that every time I submit jobs on my computer, the performance of my whole system slows down, the CPU utilization goes up to 100%, I see the condor_mail.exe process sucking all my CPU on as many instances as I have jobs running. In other words. If I submit 4 jobs, I will see in the processes on windows task bar 4 condor_mail.exe running, each of them using 25% of my CPU. Is there a compatibility  issues between both condor versions?

Thanks in advance for your input,

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc.

Tel. 301-948-8550 x219 Fax 301-963-2064 E-mail: aalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

7320 Executive Way, Frederick, MD  21704

Website: http://www.fugroearthdata.com