Re: [Condor-users] job submitting to powerful machines.

Ian,
Thanks for your help, I think I need to give you more details of my
condor farm. I have 4 windows 2003 machines with 4 cpu per each box to
make a total of 16 CPU's for windows 52 boxes, and 3 windows xp machines
with 2 CPU's per each box to make a total of 6 CPU for windows 51 boxes.
The grand total of my pool is 22 CPUs. Below is a shot of my pool after
running condor_status.
I tried to apply your suggestions and I come up with the requirement
expression (REQUIREMENTS = (OpSys == "WINNT52" && SlotID == 3 || SlotID
== 4))  and it will run jobs on all windows 2003 machines on processors
3 and 4, if I use slotId 1 and 2 it will run it on xp and 2003 boxes on
slotid1 and slotid2. How can I direct my jobs for example to machine6 to
slots 1 and 3, Only. Or to all CPU's on machine6.
Thanks for your help in advance,

Name                                OpSys          Arch   State
Activity 	LoadAv Mem   ActvtyTime
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:02:32
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:00:01
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
1.000   511 	 0+00:00:04
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
1.140   511  	0+00:00:04
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:01:37
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT51    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.030   511  	0+00:01:06
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.100   511  	0+00:00:04
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.070   511  	0+00:00:05
slot3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:00:06
slot4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.070   511  	0+00:00:07
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.030   511  	0+00:00:03
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.050   511  	0+00:00:05
slot3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:00:06
slot4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.190   511  	0+00:00:07
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.070   511  	0+00:00:37
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:00:59
slot3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.090   511  	0+00:00:59
slot4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:05:09
slot1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:01:38
slot2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:01:18
slot3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:01:49
slot4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WINNT52    INTEL  Unclaimed 	Idle
0.000   511  	0+00:01:51

                     Total Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting
Backfill

       INTEL/WINNT51     6     0       0         6       0          0
0
       INTEL/WINNT52    16     0       0        16       0          0
0

               Total    22     0       0        22       0          0
0