Re: [Condor-users] CondorMac and CoMon

Dear Nilson,

We've emailed offline, but for the sake of everyone else, we've created a Sourceforge site for the project at

http://poolsofvirtualb.sourceforge.net

Next week, we'll be posting a new version of our bootstrapping code and a sample installation using VirtualBox 3.0.0, which now supports SMP for multicore/multiprocessor systems. The Condor configuration now uses the CCB in Condor 7.3.x, which means the virtual machines can be installed using NAT networking, saving IP address space used by our earlier implementations.

    Craig