[Condor-users] CondorMac and CoMon

I saw a presentation from CondorWeek 2009 which details a project that starts a backgrounded Virtual Machine on a Windows system, in order to run the Linux version of Condor. This is the presentation: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2009/condor_presentations/herzfeld-condor-virtualbox-windows.ppt

I have been unable to locate anything to do with this project, however, and we are very interested in using this at the University of Alabama. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

--
Nilson Cain
University of Alabama        Office of Information Technology, Research