[Condor-users] Different verisons of Condor and FLocks

In our department we have a ROCKS 5.0 cluster with the Condor Roll. We just switched a bunch of our sun machines over to Red Hat Linux 5.1 and we would like to make our sun machines a separate condor pool. We would also like to be able to flock them and run a some scripts in parallel.(for a big protein identifying job). Do the versions of condor on the different pools have to be the same?  What versions will work with the default condor on ROCKS 5.1?

Thanks