Re: [Condor-users] Condor to PBS Integration: Anyone got this working?

On Mon, 2009-07-20 at 11:00 -0400, Preston Smith wrote:
> PBS integration... as in Grid Universe, PBS grid type?
> 	http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/5_3Grid_Universe.html#SECTION00635000000000000000
>
> We do much PBS and condor integration at my site, but not with the
> Grid Universe.
>
> See http://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/1498

Hi Preston,

Yes, I was thinking of the Grid Universe. The reason being that all of
our usage reporting comes out of PBS, so doing the cycle-stealing
approach above would rely on me integrating numbers from condor-quill.
Also given the usage levels on our cluster there aren't that many cycles
to steal.

But at least it gives me a plan B if I can't get the grid integration
working.

Thanks,
Huw

--
Huw Lynes                       | Advanced Research Computing
HEC Sysadmin                    | Cardiff University
                                | Redwood Building,
Tel: +44 (0) 29208 70626        | King Edward VII Avenue, CF10 3NB