Re: [Condor-users] Condor load

"Condor tries to provide a number, the ``Condor Load Average''
(reported in the machine ClassAd as CondorLoadAvg), which is intended
to represent the total load average on the system caused by any
running Condor job(s). Unfortunately, it is impossible to get an
accurate number for this without support from the operating system.
This is not available. So, Condor does the best it can, and it mostly
works in most cases. However, there are a number of ways this
statistic can go wrong."

I hope this helps,
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.4/7_3Running_Condor.html