[Condor-users] Condor load

Hi,

I was wondering how Condor calculates de Condor Load Average. I'm having a small problem. A submit a script to Condor, it then runs on a dual-core node. The script starts various executables (present on the node), and one of them starts some subprocesses (through the C "system" function). This sub-process apparently is scheduled by Linux to run on the other CPU, and I'm not sure Condor captures this effect, because the Condor node representing the other CPU gets suspended. Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

JVFF