Re: [Condor-users] Quill some tables not populated

Also, is this normal

-rw-r--r-- 1 condor condor       0 Jul 29 06:33 sql.log
sql.log is zero

In my QuillLog
7/29 06:34:38 FileLock object is updating timestamp on:
/opt/condor/engrmaster/log/sql.log
7/29 06:34:38 FileLock::obtain(1) - @1248863678.168050 lock on
/opt/condor/engrmaster/log/sql.log now WRITE
7/29 06:34:38 FileLock::obtain(2) - @1248863678.168109 lock on
/opt/condor/engrmaster/log/sql.log now UNLOCKED
7/29 06:34:38 FileLock object is updating timestamp on:
/opt/condor/engrmaster/log/sql.log.copy
7/29 06:34:38 FileLock::obtain(1) - @1248863678.168195 lock on
/opt/condor/engrmaster/log/sql.log.copy now WRITE
7/29 06:34:38 FileLock::obtain(2) - @1248863678.168237 lock on
/opt/condor/engrmaster/log/sql.log.copy now UNLOCKED

I am guessing its normal....