From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael O'Donnell
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 10:32 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Condor install on Windows XP

I am new to condor and I am in the process of installing condor on a closed
system (4 machines and a host) for testing purposes. I have installed condor
on each machine: condor installed on host first and the remaining machines
are then added to the pool (specified in the setup GUI/msi). When I use
condor_status from the host, nothing is printed to the screen. When I use
condor_status -master on the host, I get a list of the host as well as the
four other machines in the pool. Does anyone have an idea as to what I have
done wrong with the install process or why I am not getting output from
condor_status?

thank you,
Mike