[Condor-users] condor_transfer_data doesn't place log file in specified location

Hello,

In my submit file, I specify locations for output, error and log:

output = output/job.$(Cluster).$(Process).out
error = error/job.$(Cluster).$(Process).err
log = log/job.$(Cluster).$(Process).log

I submit using condor_submit -remote, and after the job completes I retrieve data with condor_transfer_data. The output and error files end up in their respective directories, but the log file is placed in the working directory. The log/ directory only contains a partial log which was created on submit. Is there a reason for this behavior? Can I make condor_transfer_data obey the log location specified in the submit file?

Thanks!

Rob