Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit and suppressing program popups

Mike:

You may be able to use a Windows Scripting Host (WSH) script to close the
final pop-up.  An easy way to do this is to have the script send keystrokes
to the application:

WshShell.Run "myapplication.exe", 9, true ' wait for the application to
finish
WshShell.SendKeys "%o" ' Send Alt + o to simulate clicking the OK button

If the wait fails because of the dialog, then try using the sleep function
in combination with the find window functionality to pool for the existence
of the final dialog box.  Once you find it, send the keystrokes or a close
window message.

Regards,
-B