Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit and suppressing program popups

Hi Mike,
Did you resolve this issue? Something similar stumped us for a while as an error message was popping up a Windows alert box, and locking the condor job mysteriously until we had the "ah-ha" moment.. You absolutely have to get rid of that pop-up.

Andrew