Re: [Condor-users] how to install an independent condor pool?

On Thursday 04 June 2009, Madison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install a condor pool in a cluster of computers in my
> department in UW-Madison, one of them will be the server. I follow the
> instructions online but get lost after long time work. Is there someone who
> can provide me some assitant to set the system up?

I can help you...  There's not enough information in your post to figure out
what's wrong, though.  What particular problems are you experiencing?

-Nick

--
           <<< Why, oh, why, didn't I take the blue pill? >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project