Re: [Condor-users] how to install an independent condor pool?

I try to install it, and run it but it does not work. So I think I did not install it correctly. But I do not know what the problem is. In fact I do not know how to install it. Are you in madison campus and from condor team? It will be great if you can come to my office and help me out.

thanks

Jianghui

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM, Nick LeRoy <nleroy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 04 June 2009, Madison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install a condor pool in a cluster of computers in my
> department in UW-Madison, one of them will be the server. I follow the
> instructions online but get lost after long time work. Is there someone who
> can provide me some assitant to set the system up?

I can help you...  There's not enough information in your post to figure out
what's wrong, though.  What particular problems are you experiencing?

-Nick

--
          <<< Why, oh, why, didn't I take the blue pill? >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project