Re: [Condor-users] ERROR: Failed to set ClusterID

Hey Matt, thanks for your help. I am not quite sure if you understood what I am doing in my batchfile. I have a folder which contains all my .sub files I want to submit to condor. So I wrote a batchfile which runs condor_submit sequentially with a changing submit file. Here is the batchfile:

@ECHo \n Submitting Files

@for %%f in (*.sub) do (C:\condor\bin\condor_submit%%f)

@echo.
@echo.