[Condor-users] Jobs not staying suspended when they should...

Hi All,

My goal here is to setup WholeMachine reservations similar to
http://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/1482

I'm trying to get it so the WholeMachine job suspends itself on Slot1
untill all teh other slots complete, but the jobs keep leaking
through.  They run for 15sec then suspend for 5sec

Seems like there's some timer in the config somewhere that should be
set differently but can't think what.  I'm happy to send config
segments but don't want to spam the list with everything...

Thanks,
-Jon