Re: [Condor-users] MPI jobs can not be run on Condor 6.8

Dear tracy_luofengji,

	Please add following lines in your submit file

	Log = test.log
	Output = test.out
	Error =  test.err

    you may find what happens in log file and output file after job submited.

 	"condor_status" and "condor_q -ana" will help you to get more info.

	Thanks.
      	 Zhaokun
			   Beijing Hotsim Technology Co.,Ltd
			   zhaokun@xxxxxxxxxxxxx