Re: [Condor-users] Condor and VMware server, version 1 or 2, which one is better?

Hey Alex:

2GB should be fine; that said, I've started using 4GB on my machines
only because it seems that the VMs are a little snappier.  The extra
ram, as far as I've experienced doesn't do much to speed up the host
when running a regular work-load with no VMs, but it does seem to
improve the hosts overall responsiveness when running VMs.

Regards,
-B