Re: [Condor-users] ZKM in shadow_log

ZKM is Zachary K. Miller, the security guru of the condor team.
Oftentimes if he's got security debug code in there his initials
will appear on the debug statement.

Steve timm

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, Mitchell, Ian P. (US SSA) wrote:

I was looking though some of the logs today.  Within the shadow log I
found something interesting.  It is the acronym ZKM which I am unsure of
the meaning.

The log goes as follows

date time (process#) (windows process#)  ZKM:  setting default map to
(null)    this will be (1) in my examples

date time (process#) windows process#)  ZKM:  setting default map to
SYSTEM@nt authority  this will be (2) in my examples

The one with null is repeated a varying amount of times, it will
typically be 4.

The one with SYSTEM@nt authority will only be defined once and the
location within is different.

Example

SYSTEM@nt authority

date time (process#) (windows process#)  ZKM:  setting default map to
(null)

This is what it typically looks like but it can change at inconstant
intervals.

Other examples

1,1,1,1,1,1,2,1,1,1

1,1,2,1,1,1,1

1,2,1

1,1,1,1,2

I. Mitchell

This email has been spell checked by outlook, unintended words can be
generated because of this.

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.