Re: [Condor-users] condor port problems

Perhaps I should clarify my problem.  I setup iptables to let through
the same port range I put in LOWPORT/HIGHPORT (50000 - 50199).  But for
some reason, the shadow daemon is taking it's random port outside this
range.  For example, in ShadowLog:

3/16 15:54:20 DaemonCore: Command Socket at <x.x.x.x:59521>

So the firewall blocks communication to the shadow and my VM job doesn't
run.  The only time I've had it run is when I left in in the queue long
enough to retry enough times to randomize to a valid port.

Does anyone have an idea why condor_shadow would be ignoring my
HIGH/LOWPORT settings?  Please help.

-Cole