Re: [Condor-users] Is there a way to tell not to transfer back a particular file

Lets say you have oodles of files to transfer back which
condor does perfectly for you, but you have a large log/trace
file which you don't want to come back.

Specifying all of these in "transfer_output_files" could be
tedious (since these may change on a regular basis).

One alternative would be to write Todd/Miron an enchancement request
on the back of an appropriately sized "green-backed request slip"
to have a "no-transfer-output-files" option to exclude certain
files from the default transfer mechanism.

Another (more frugal!) would be to simply place such files in a
sub-directory. I think that Condor only transfers back files
created/changed
in the job's top-level directory since the job started.

Cheers

JK