Re: [Condor-users] parallel universe and sshd.sh problem

Paula Marti­nez wrote:
Hi all:

I've read the thread
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2006-May/msg00301.shtml
posted by Danny Nayar but I cant find the solution to my problem.
The problem is that files are transfered to the slave and in the master
node the job appears "running" but it never starts on the remote.
Im not using shared file system. I'm using Condor 6.8.4 and MPICH 2.

Any chance of upgrading to a newer version of Condor? Condor v6.8.4 is more than two years old... not saying v6.8.4 couldn't work for you, but using v7.2.x would have years of bugfixes and improvements....