[Condor-users] about from idle to running

Hi condor-users,

I have been using condor to run java applications for several months. I am so amazed to its powerful computation. However, I got one problem.

Most of my java applications take 3-5 days to terminate. Due to the large number of users in my domain, my jobs were always kept idle from time to time. I also noticed that when a job was back to running from idle, it would start from the very beginning of the java application, rather than where it was left. Is it really the case in condor? Is there any place I can change the setting to let the job resume its previous work....

Thanks,

--Jerry