[Condor-users] preventing re-submission after eviction

Is there a way to prevent a job from being re-submitted after it has been evicted?  We are testing our infrastructure to support the computing needs required for a project, and because of some unknown problem, jobs are being evicted and restarted.  If we run jobs over, say, the weekend, we have gobs and gobs of useless, duplicated data that has accumulated from jobs being evicted and restarted.  Is there a way to tell Condor "You have one chance to run this job.  If you can't do it, then give up."?

Thanks,

Josh