Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit never return with condor 7.2.1

Dear Fr??ic_Bastien,

>condor_q tell me that the jobs is running for 30 minutes, but if I got
>to the execution host, their is not jobs. As the jobs is "echo 1", it
>seem to take too much time. The stdout and stderr file are empty, so
>the job didn't started.

I have  encounted  the similar question when submitting Parallel jobs.If the job can only execute for a short time (/bin/hostname,env),following error can be found in the log file
	007 (214.000.000) 03/30 14:31:06 Shadow exception!
        UserPolicy Error: No signal/exit codes in job ad!
        0  -  Run Bytes Sent By Job
        0  -  Run Bytes Received By Job

	Thanks.
      	 Zhaokun