Re: [Condor-users] [gt-user] globus+condor

On Mar 21, 2009, at 10:33 PM, induru hemanth wrote:

I am trying to access condor pool with GLOBUS-4.2.1,

and i am facing some problems while running jobs through condor

stdout was empty

When I am trying to submit through " Fork" Mananger Its working fine

The code that writes the Condor submit file and calls condor_submit is in $GLOBUS_LOCATION/lib/perl/Globus/GRAM/JobManager/condor.pm. You can look there to see the exact submit file being created and modify it as needed for your Condor pool.

The most common cause of missing job output is Globus's assumption of a shared filesystem across all the machines in a pool. If you don't have a shared filesystem, you'll have to enable Condor's file transfer mechanism.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
|                                | That's how I lost my mind.        |