From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Chesal
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:55 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system()
function in C++

> I tried using the system() function to execute other
> executables other than those belonging to condor. They work
> pretty fine. So I am not sure what the problem is with the
> condor executables/condor commands.

Did you check permissions on the Condor commands? Perhaps the account
under which your jobs are running do not have access to the commands?

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or
copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.