Re: [Condor-users] Optimizing Simulation

hi all,

1) I've run several times batch files trhought Condor to do similar things (working on windows and without a shared file system, too) and it worked fine, so Jon's suggestion is a good idea.

2)  and yes, the batch file should be the executable of the submit file, while whatever other execultables you may use in your processes might go as arguments.

good luck from Catalonia!

Alex Franquesa Balcells