Re: [Condor-users] Using condor_submit: automatically use the -r option?

There is a strangeness where the condor_q and submit tools tend to look
for local Schedd address files before considering other things, like the
SCHEDD_NAME. That smells of bug.

You can use condor_transfer_data to get your output back.

Best,

matt