Re: [Condor-users] condor on Win XP & Win HPC server 2008

Sangames:

> Is condor tested on 64bit Wondows Sytems?

At the moment, no, we don't currently test on any 64-bit
Windows machines.

> condor-7.2.3 on Windows Server 2008 HPC edition 64bit
> The submitted job keep in idle state and never turn
> into running state.

Are you submitting from another Server 2008 or a Vista
machine? If not, you will need to modify the job
requirements line to include WINNT60 as the OS.

Are there other execute nodes?  Are they behaving the
same way? Are they 64-bit as well?

Regards,
-B