Re: [Condor-users] condor week presentations

> Are there any presentations relating to "MASTER_HA_LIST" . We would
> like to setup high availability at our lab but we couldn't find any
> examples or any related case studies.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Only one I can remember is Artyom Sharov's presentation from 2006. See: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2006/presentations.html

There was definitely BoF session on HA in the following years. Todd, Dan and Daniel gave a talk in '08 on managing large pools that touched on HA. Although there's not much to say on it in the page they linked to from the BoF page for '08: http://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/1481

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.