[Condor-users] Windows template file: args with quotes?

What’s the trick to using quotes in the Arguments in a template?
I’m submitting a megablast job and the args have quotes in them but no amount of escaping or back-slashing or substitution is getting me around it.

I need something like this:
Arguments = -D 2 -m 8 -U T -F "m D"

I keep ending up with error messages in _condor_stderr like this:
[NULL_Caption] ERROR: Arguments must start with '-' (the offending argument #31 was: 'D"')

This is version:
$CondorVersion: 7.3.2 Sep 11 2009 BuildID: 181136 $
$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $

Any ideas?

Thanx,

Russell Smithies

Bioinformatics Applications Developer
T +64 3 489 9085
E  russell.smithies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Invermay  Research Centre
Puddle Alley,
Mosgiel,
New Zealand
T  +64 3 489 3809
F  +64 3 489 9174
www.agresearch.co.nz

Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments from AgResearch Limited is intended only for the persons or entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited by AgResearch Limited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.