Re: [Condor-users] Is it possible to install Condor without root on an NFS mounted /home/dawn/ directory shared by all executing nodes?

Thanks, I tried NO_DNS option and I make all work with IP as Hostname since Condor would treat IP's dot as a domain name split without any complaint.

Xiao-Wei Song
Ping Zhu's Lab, Center for Structural and Molecular Biology
Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
15 Datun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China 100101
Tel / Fax:  +86-10-64836103, E-mail: dawnsong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx