Re: [Condor-users] user_job_wrapper and class ads

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:16:36AM -0500, Dan Bradley wrote:

:In the submit file:
:
:environment = RequiresWholeMachine=true
:
:In the submit-side config file:
:
:RequiresWholeMachine = regexp("RequiresWholeMachine=true",MY.Environment)
:SUBMIT_EXPRS = $(SUBMIT_EXPRS) RequiresWholeMachine

This doesn't seem to be working for me.  in submitted jobs class-ads I
see a literal:

RequiresWholeMachine = regexp("RequiresWholeMachine=true",MY.Environment)

I'd expect to see a boolean value not the expression (am I mistaken?),
and the job should and does only match to slot1 if I manually
configure RequiresWholeMachine in the submit file, but will match any
slot with this value attempting to be automated using the above snipet
and

environment = RequiresWholeMachine=true

in the submit file, I've verified this does make it into the ENV

-Jon