Re: [Condor-users] About Install Condor

Senior Yang
I had started condor_master. I'll try the RHEL_5 release version.
Thanks for your advice!

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM, hailong.yang1115 <hailong.yang1115@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Have you started condor_master? You should first run condor_master and it will start all other condor daemons for you.
If you are using Fedora 8 system, I think you'd better try the RHEL_3 or RHEL_5 release version.
Hope it will help.

-Hailong

2009-11-09

* Hailong Yang, PhD. Candidate
* Sino-German Joint Software Institute,
* School of Computer Science&Engineering, Beihang University
* Phone: (86-010)82315908
* Email: hailong.yang1115@xxxxxxxxx
* Address: G413, New Main Building in Beihang University,
*              No.37 XueYuan Road,HaiDian District,
*              Beijing,P.R.China,100191

发件人: 朱守勤
发送时间: 2009-11-09  15:10:59
收件人: condor-users
抄送:
主题: [Condor-users] About Install Condor
Greeting to all,

I am trying to install condor on a Fedora 8 system. I tried the condor-7.2.4-freebsd6-x86-dynamic.tar.gz .when I tried to run the"ps -aus | grep condor" there is nothing!! And then I tried to run  condor_status,also there is nothing.

What would be the best condor tar release that can be installed in Fedora 8 boxes?
Thanks for your time and input in advance!
Respectfully,

--
Zhu Shouqin
Postgraduate.student of CS Dept.