Re: [Condor-users] Parallel Universe and dedicated scheduling

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 10:41:49AM -0600, Greg Thain wrote:

:What version of Condor is this?  We recently added a dummy value value
:ImageSize to the dummy job ad, to fix just this problem.

Ah, sorry bout that.  Condor 7.2 on Debian 4.0 (and Debian 5.0, but
the quoted test was on 4.0)

:
:If you have a newer version of Condor with the debug() classad function,
:this would be a very good time to use it.

this went in in 7.3 yes? I'd rather wait a week or two before going to
7.4 and 7.0 must have worked with parallel universe, yes?  I *could*
got to 7.4 if there's a compelling case though.

-Jon