Re: [Condor-users] submitting LOTS of jobs

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 07:27:42AM -0500, Mag Gam wrote:
:Do you have an example of a DAGMan job for a situation like this?
:
:Lets say he would only like to have 10 jobs running and 10 jobs idle
:while still trying to resolve 1000000000. Is that possible to do ?

The original computation is being rethough since student saw howmany
hours this would require (about 4 million cpu hours for the 15M
"small" test case)  so don't know that we'll be running billions of
jobs here any time soon , but if we do I'll certainly write something
up on what we try and how it (hopefully) works.

-Jon