[Condor-users] Globus & Condor

Hello:
I'm trying to set up an infraestructure with Xen VMs to do some testing. At this moment, Condor is already running on 3 VMs: one frontend and two execute nodes. Besides, another VM has Globus correctly installed and working (I have used the QuickStart guide).

I want to use Globus to submit jobs to the system managed by Condor. So, are there any tutorials for this? Is it possible to have Globus & Condor installed on different machines? Or is it necessary to have them on the same one?

Thanks in advance.