[Condor-users] Link two DAG jobs after submission

Hi,

I'd like to link two (or more) DAG jobs to each other after submission, so that the completion of a DAG automatically starts the linked ones. In the past I used a simple approach to submit the DAGs paused and then run a little script that watches the queue for the completion of the parent job and release the children. While it works ok, it requires the submitting computer to be running until the parent job completes and its a bit of a burden. I suppose there is a more elegant way of solving this but I'm out of ideas. If you have any tips please chime in!
(And no, I can't do this as a single dag. :))

Cheers,
Szabolcs