Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.4.0 on Debian stable - startd dies with "segmentation fault"

On Thursday 19 November 2009, Matthew Farrellee wrote:
> Andreas Hirczy wrote:
> > Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >> As an immediate fix you can configure with --disable-hibernation.
> >
> > Thanks; I'll try.
> >
> >> If you can get a core it should be easy to resolve this. Nick will
> >> certainly be interested.
> >
> > <http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/privat/core>
> >
> > Best regards, Andreas
>
> I don't have a system where I can use the core. I'll leave that for Nick.

Update to all concerned:   I've been working with Andreas on this...  No
conclusions yet, but we're working together.

-Nick

--
           <<< Knock, knock, Neo. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project