Re: [Condor-users] DAGMAN, 7.4.0, and NFS

I changed the generic configuration file to the one included in 7.4.0, but my pool specific configurations were unchanged (except for HOSTALLOW_WRITE -> ALLOW_WRITE).

I don't see any relevant references to NFS in the generic configuration file. Did a default value change somewhere?

    Craig