[Condor-users] Condor, Kerberos, Active Directory and eDirectory

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience using Kerberos authentication method in a Condor pool with Microsoft Active Directory for Condor Windows Execute nodes and Novell eDirectory for Condor Linux/Unix Central Manager nodes and Scheduler nodes, etc.?

I want to get guidelines and tips to set it up into our Condor pool environment as I don't have any experience in that subject.
Could someone help me?

Klaus